Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brad in the City



Hello all. Yes, I've dropped the ball on my blog for the past few months. The holidays and getting laid off and then rehired in a new (and WAY better) position at work are the culprits conspiring together to steal my time. But, this year it is a whole new Margey and I am only taking one class this semester and focusing on my art, friends, boyfriend, family, new job and (gasp) myself. The above work is a commissioned painting that my coworker asked me to do after he saw my work at Imagine (he bought the pink lady painting.) It was really fun to do this for him and I was pleased with how it turned out. I was even more pleased when I saw how excited he was when he got it and that he told me he was going to spread the word to his friends. Yay. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

emily van hook said...

love it. that's what i am talking about.